THE BEST MOVE FOR BETTER FINANCING
CREDIT CHESS FEE AGREEMENT FORM
Letter of Understanding
Below are the terms of Credit Chess Business and Personal Credit and Funding Program
• This is an Agreement between You and Credit Chess, LLC. herein also referred to as
Company and or Credit Chess. You have requested Credit Chess to provide consultation
services regarding business lines of credit, business funding and/or the Business Credit Builder program.
• If You DO receive funding, you agree to pay Credit Chess a one-time Success Fee of
on all Funding, Lines of Credit and Vendor Credit received from each lender secured by
Credit Chess and any affiliates within 3 business days.
• Upon Receipt of Any Funding(s), You authorize and agree to pay Credit Chess
on ALL funded amount(s) via cash, cashier’s check, or Pay-Pal ONLY. Funding is described as (but
not limited to) auto leases, auto Funding, personal/business Funding,
personal/business line(s) of credit, and personal/business credit cards. Funding can include any
or all the above. You agree to pay Company within 3 business days of receiving funding. Any
payment made after 3 business days will result in payment of 15% Success Fee due to Credit
• If you default on payment of your Success Fee, you agree to pay all associated late, legal
and collection fees.
• You must meet Credit Chess’s pre-qualification guidelines, prior to application for funding.
• Funding amounts, terms and rates are set by lending institution(s), not Credit Chess, and
are based on your income and personal and/or business credit profiles. (Business financials may
be required for business Funding)
• Credit Chess does not guarantee an approval or minimum amount and multiple lenders
may be required to meet your funding request.
• Funding may be in your personal name, business name, or both and the lender provides
• You may be required to communicate directly with some lenders and follow their funding
• You agree to immediately notify Credit Chess via phone or e-mail all approval/denial
notices that you receive from all lenders.
• Funding approvals average 2-7 business days and funding is dispersed an average of
1-3 days after lender(s) final approval.
• You agree that you may have to personally guarantee part or all the Funding and agree
not to apply for any other related funding for 15 days.
• You certify that you are the applicant: all information you provide is true and accurate
and you hold Credit Chess, LLC harmless of any misrepresentation, falsification, or fraud.
• If you are comprised of more than one (1) individual, this Agreement shall apply to you
and each of you individually and collectively. Accordingly, whenever the word "you" is
used in this Agreement, it shall mean, except as otherwise expressly provided, each of you
jointly and severally. Any breach of this Agreement by anyone (1) or more of the persons
comprising you shall be deemed to be a breach by all of the persons comprising you.
• You hereby certify that, to the best of your knowledge, the provided information is true
and accurate. Credit Chess assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors and omissions in
the information provided by the individual.
• You understand and agree that Credit Chess and/or its affiliates, assigns, licensees,
employees, partners will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive,
compensatory, consequential or exemplary damages (even if Credit Chess has been advised
of the possibility of such damages) (collectively,“damages”), resulting from: (a) you and/or
your company not receiving funding; (b) you and/or your company receiving funding; (c)
you and/or your company defaulting on any funding received as a result of the use of the
services and or Credit Chess program. You will at all times indemnify and hold harmless
Company and/or its affiliates, assigns, licensees, employees, partners from and against any
and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal expenses and
reasonable counsel fees, arising out of any alleged breach or breach by you of any warranty,
representation or agreement made by you herein.
• Company may assign this Agreement and/or Company’s rights hereunder in whole or
part to any subsidiary, parent company, affiliate, or to any other party. You may not assign any
rights or obligations hereunder.
• You authorize Credit Chess, its lenders or assigns, access to your personal and/or
business credit report and to act on your behalf with a Special Limited Power of Attorney to
represent you in the Funding application & verification process only, either electronically, verbally, written or otherwise for funding. You agree that you may have to personally guarantee part or all the Funding and agree not to apply for any other related funding for 15 days.
• I hereby certify that, to the best of my knowledge, the provided information is true and
accurate. Credit Chess, LLC assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors and
omissions in the information provided by the individual.
represent you in the Funding application & verification process only, either electronically, verbally, written or otherwise for funding.
understand and agree to all terms of this Agreement and acknowledge an electronic copy
may be accepted as original.
This agreement and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with the laws of Broward County in the state of Florida. In the event of any
disputes arising under this Agreement which the parties are unable to resolve, prior to filing
any lawsuit concerning this Agreement the potential plaintiff shall give written notice to the
other party of its intent to sue, and the parties shall submit to non-binding mediation in
Broward County, Florida within sixty (60) days thereafter. The parties irrevocably submit
and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Broward County in the state of
Florida. It is understood all information is mutually proprietary and confidential and will not
be disclosed by either party.
This Agreement contains the full understanding of the parties, superseding all of their
prior oral or written understandings or representations. No modification or waiver of
this Agreement shall be effective unless it is written and signed by both parties. If any
text herein is deemed unenforceable by any authority with jurisdiction to so determine,
all remaining text shall remain in full force and effect.
Your information has been submitted. You will receive a signed copy of agreement in your email.